Thursday, July 24, 2014

Feeding Babies


Our week at Robins Nest home has been filled with so many beautiful children ... including many sweet little babies. On Tuesday one of the babies needed water. Unfortunately it took me 10 minutes just to find a bottle with the matching lid. After I had gotten the bottle made, I took this little girl in my arms and let her drink. It was just the most amazing thing. She is so little and precious, it was incredible. To go along with feeding the babies, I also helped feed them breakfast on Thursday. Ella, Katy, Meredith and I started walking up the hill at 5:25 am. Before you can feed the babies, they need clean diapers (that’s a lot of diapers)! Cindy and Sam were already there changing and feeding a few of them. I got to feed little Moesha and baby Joshua ... and let me tell you, feeding Joshua is no easy task.  -Megan H.


No comments:

Post a Comment